Who's behind this?
The Greater Cincinnati Venture Association and Awesome Inc.
After a successful Awesome Inc Mobile miniConference in the summer of 2009 and 5 successful conferences in 2010 & 2011, Cincinnati is ready for a full blown event that is truly the real thing.
Full-Day Conference: $195
Entrepreneur Full-Day Pass: $100
Student Full-Day Pass (with ID): $50
GCVA/Circuit Member Full-Day Pass: $100
GCVA Member Keynote: Free for members who register
Guest Keynote Lunch: $20
*** all tickets include 2 meals ***
*** all attendees are entered to win a free iPad ***
How can I volunteer for the event?
Event planning, marketing, and promotions opportunities exist. For more information, contact us!
What you will learn:
* Who are the hottest up and coming companies & what are they doing?
* Making money in mobile - apps, advertising, infrastructure, text, video, etc. which business models are working?
* How are carriers, manufacturers, and other big brands responding to the opening of platforms?
* Trends and opportunities in the mobile market - including what NOBODY is doing...yet
* Differences in carriers & manufacturers (strategy-wise, app deployment, hardware & software, etc.)
* How will mobile affect YOUR industry?
* What is and isn't getting funded now?
* Social media & mobile - it's more than twitter and facebook.
* How to start a mobile tech company - successes, mistakes, funding, etc.
* How to make a successful app - from idea to deployment to the app store.
* Development tools for the iPhone and other platforms (Android, Palm Pre, RIM)